Integradora
1
Talking about my future
I’m
interesed in psichology because
I like to
help people to listen them and to understand
A psychologist is the person who studies human
and examines their minds.
There are different
universities where I can study suchas
Universidad auntonoma del estado de
mexico, politecnico, Universidad tecnologica de mexico if I wan’t
to study I need to be responsible
and to try harder to achieve my goal.
|
Name
|
Place
|
Cost
|
How long
|
Advantages
|
Disadvantages
|
|
UAEM
|
Tejupilco
|
4,500
|
5 years
|
-There are good
buits
-Is good the
university
|
- Is far
-I have to be away
from my family
|
|
POLITECNICO
|
Toluca
|
4,500
|
9 semesters
|
-There are buses
-Has good structure
|
-Is for expensive
-Is in high demand
|
|
UTM
|
Toluca
|
3,500
|
10 semesters
|
-Is near
-I'm closer to my
family
|
-Not very good its
structure
-The entrance examination this difficult
|
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario